DO YOU IDENTIFY AS BEING AUTISTIC?
Thank you to those who applied. We are looking to partner with Specialisterne to facilitate careers in New Zealand, and will put a notice on this website when applications for the first positions are open.
- We are seeking talented autistic individuals who are looking for a job.
- We plan to work with some of New Zealand’s largest companies to help them hire autistic adults.
- We are particularly looking for individuals with skills in IT (including software development and testing), cyber security, data analytics, and records management.
- If you are interested in job opportunities in New Zealand, click here and tell us about yourself.
- The questionnaire will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Please complete the questionnaire by July 20.
- Please complete this survey if you are aged 18 years or older, identify as autistic, and live in New Zealand.
Altogether Autism has partnered with Specialisterne and developed three employment surveys to learn more about the employment of autistic talent in New Zealand and to gather information about talented autistic adults ready to work in New Zealand.
This information will help us enable jobs for autistic adults in New Zealand.
Or if you would like to know more, email us.